- Dr. Edward Flynn Recognized In American Physics Society Journal For His Work In Cancer Detection
- Profiles In Versatility
- Breast Cancer: How Far Have We Come?
- Manhattan Scientifics Names V. Gerald Grafe To Commercialize Senior Scientific
- Manhattan Scientifics Acquires Senior Scientific To Speed Applications Of Early Cancer Detection
- Manhattan Scientifics Triples Revenue
- Manhattan Scientifics & Senior Scientific Cancer Project Enters Clinical Trial
- Breast Cancer Detection Technology Licensed To Manhattan Scientifics Covered By Wall Street Journal
- MHTX And Dr. Edward Flynn Interviewed By Bloomberg Radio To Discuss Early Detection of Breast Cancer
- Grants Issued For Very Early Cancer Detection & Treatment
- Manhattan Scientifics Files Form 8-K Describing Recent Milestone Payment
- Manhattan Scientifics Exclusive Distribution To Mass Populations In Russia
- Weapons Technology Repurposed For Peaceful Use In Medical Prosthetics
- Manhattan Scientifics Promoting A New Technology To Eliminate False Positive Cancer Analysis
- MHTX Announces The Initiation of a Joint Project To Create Biological Metals For Medical Implants
- Manhattan Scientifics’ Technology Able To Detect Breast Cancer Three Years Earlier Than Mammogram
- Manhattan Scientifics Files 2009 Year End Results
- MHTX Acquires Exclusive Rights To Nanomedicine Technology For Early Cancer Detection
- MHTX and Dr. Edward Flynn Featured in Article On Novel Early Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Manhattan Scientifics Reports First-Ever Profitable Quarter
- Manhattan Scientifics And Senior Scientific Collaborate To Enhance Early Cancer Detection System
- MHTX Signs LOI To Acquire Rights To Early Cancer Detection System Developed By Dr. Edward Flynn
- Manhattan Scientifics, Inc. Announces Exclusive License with Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Manhattan Scientifics Initiates Investor Relations Program
- Manhattan Scientifics’ CEO, Manny Tsoupanarias Issues A Letter To MHTX Shareholders
- Manhattan Scientifics Resumes Trading On The OTCBB
- Manhattan Scientifics Announces Fully Reporting Status, Applies For Listing On OTCBB
- Manhattan Scientifics and Los Alamos National Laboratory Sign Licensing Partnership Agreement
- FDA Approval Granted On New Titanium Dental Implant
- Manhattan Scientifics Appoints Professor Henry J. Rack, Prominent Scientist to Its Research Team
- Manhattan Scientifics Shareholder Update
- Russian-Developed Nanometals To Save Fuel By Reducing Weight Of Vehicles
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Collaboration With Russian Scientists Yields Marketable Nano-Titanium
- Manhattan Scientifics Acquires Metallicum, Inc.
- Art Kaufman To Join Manhattan Scientifics Science And Technology Committee
- Manhattan Scientifics Signs Letter Of Intent To Acquire Metallicum, Inc.
- Manhattan Scientifics Announces New CEO
- Manhattan Scientifics Acquires 43 Million MHTX Common Shares From Lancer Fund Trustee
- Manhattan Scientifics To Miss SEC Filing Deadline
- Manhattan Scientifics Sells Investment Interest In Asian Licensee For $900,000
- Manhattan Scientifics Receives Micro Fuel Cell Patent In Japan
- Manhattan Scientifics Receives Micro Fuel Cell Patent In Korea
- Manhattan Scientifics Receives Important Fuel Cell Patent
- Manhattan Scientifics Resumes Trading On The OTC:BB
- Manhattan Scientifics Delivers Fuel Cell Unit To U.S. Army
- Manhattan Scientifics Licenses Mid-Range Fuel Cell Technology
- Manhattan Scientifics To Trade On Pink Sheets
- Manhattan Scientifics Licenses Fuel Cell Patents to Ballard
- E-Touch Technology Cited As ‘Coolest Invention’ By Time Magazine
- Manhattan Scientifics Sells Holographic Storage Patent Portfolio
- Shareholder Update From CEO Marvin Maslow
- The Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift -Touching And Seeing The Baby Before It Is Born
- Manhattan Scientifics And Aprilia Unveil New Fuel Cell Powered Concept Scooter At Paris Fair
- Manhattan Scientifics Miniature Fuel Cell Achieves 6X The Energy Performance Of Lithium Ion Battery
- Manhattan Scientifics’ Novint Unit Becomes Self-Sustaining
- Manhattan Scientifics Announces New Patent For MicroFuel Cell™ Power For Portable Electronics
- Time Magazine Names Aprilia/Manhattan Scientifics Fuel Cell Bike As An Invention Of The Year
- Manhattan Scientifics Unveils Second Fuel Cell Powered Concept Vehicle
- Manhattan Scientifics Demonstrates Significantly Improved MicroFuel Cell™ Mobile Phone Charger
- Manhattan Scientifics Announces Fuel Cell Cooperation With Mihama Corporation
- Message To MHTX Shareholders From CEO Marvin Maslow
Manhattan Scientifics Announces Receipt of $2.5M Commitment to Build Breakthrough Cancer Detection
April 9, 2013
NEW YORK--Manhattan Scientifics announced today that it has received the initial $1 million of a $2.5 million commitment to build the first generation of its advanced cancer detection devices.more...
Interview with mobile phone inventor Marty Cooper
April 3, 2013
The first mobile phone call was made 40 years ago today, on 3 April 1973. Martin Cooper, at the time a senior engineer at Motorola and now a member of our Science and Technology Committee, called a rival colleague at another telecoms company and announced he was speaking from "a 'real' cell telephone".more...
Cancer Research: NFCR Cites MHTX’s Early Cancer Detection Tech as Research Breakthrough for 2012
January 7, 2013
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--The National Foundation for Cancer Research (NFCR) has listed the SQUID-based cancer imaging technology developed by MHTX's (OTCBB: MHTX) Senior Scientific subsidiary as a "2012 Research Breakthrough."more...
Steven C. Miller Named Chief Commercialization Officer at Senior Scientific Subsidiary of MHTX
August 28, 2012
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--Manhattan Scientifics announced today that its Senior Scientific subsidiary has named Steven C. Miller, Ph.D. to the position of Chief Commercialization Officer.more...
MHTX Achieves Significant Milestones in Pursuit of its Early Cancer Detection & Treatment Technology
August 13, 2012
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--Manhattan Scientifics (OTCBB:MHTX) announced today that it has achieved several critical milestones in the development of its proprietary technology for the early detection and treatment of cancer.more...
National Foundation For Cancer Research Funds Novel Approach To Early Detection Of Ovarian Cancer
February 23, 2012
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--The National Foundation for Cancer Research has awarded a grant to Dr. Robert C. Bast, Jr. of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to work with Senior Scientific LLC, a company owned by Manhattan Scientifics (OTCBB: MHTX), to apply Senior Scientifics’ technology to the early detection of ovarian cancer.more...
Fortune: Manhattan Scientifics Is A Leader In The Race For A Better Mammogram
December 19, 2011
NEW YORK--"The race is on for a better mammogram" states the December 19th headline in Fortune Magazine's (online) story by Sierra Jiminez. The story then begins—and ends—with the breakthrough work of Edward R. Flynn, PhD, of Manhattan Scientifics Inc.more...
Manhattan Scientifics CEO Issues Letter To Shareholders
December 15, 2011
Thank you for your investment in Manhattan Scientifics. I want to personally and corporately thank all our shareholders for their encouragement. I sincerely believe that 2012 is going to be a break-out year for Manhattan Scientifics.more...
“Breast Cancer Research” Publishes Key Study; Cancer-Sensing Technology Is Radiation-Free
October 31, 2011
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--Manhattan Scientifics (OTCBB: MHTX) announced today that “Breast Cancer Research,” an international, peer-reviewed online journal, has published results of a study using Senior Scientific’s nanomagnetic technology.more...
Watching Cancer Cells Disappear During Therapy
October 13, 2011
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--Manhattan Scientifics (OTCBB: MHTX) announced today that the National Cancer Institute (NCI) has funded a grant for its Senior Scientific, LLC unit, for the use of its proprietary, highly precise magnetic cancer cell measurement in leukemia research for determining the progress of cancer treatment.more...